Bender Robotics is specialized in embedded systems, design of electromechanical systems, electronics, firmware, and high-level control layers. You will have the opportunity to participate in the development of consumer, industrial, automotive, medical and aerospace grade embedded solutions. We can offer you a full or part time position also suitable for graduates and students in a company located near the university campus Pod Palackého vrchem.
What technologies you can meet:
- Embedded solutions based on ARM Cortex-M.
- Version control systems such as Git or SVN.
- Automated testing, verification and CI/CD tools with connection to deployment onto embedded targets (PC-lint, Polyspace, GitLab, SonarQube).
- Industry standard embedded operating systems and building blocks (FreeRTOS, U-Boot, uC Linux, Yocto).
What skills are required:
- Experience with the C/C++ programming language.
- Basic knowledge of electronic circuits and components, ability to read schematics and technical data sheets.
In case of interest please contact: email@example.com
GET MORE INFO