Don’t want to work for a corporation? Come work with us!
Bender Robotics is a privately owned company, where we mainly focus on embedded software and firmware development, electronics design, and automated testing. We apply our specialization in a wide range of fields, including automotive, medical, aerospace, and consumer electronics.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team of skilled developers.
C/C++ Developer, you will participate in the development of tailored embedded solutions for a variety of European customers.
Your job will be:
- Writing code mostly in the C/C++ programming language (Python as helper language).
- Contributing to the development of embedded systems ranging from higher-level Linux-based systems to deeply embedded solutions based on microcontrollers.
- Working with Git, tools for Continuous Integration and code quality analysis.
- Understanding and writing of technical documentation in English.
What we commonly use:
- Microprocessor and microcontroller based systems.
- Automated testing and CI/CD tools with connection to deployment onto embedded targets.
- Industry-standard embedded operating systems and corresponding building blocks (FreeRTOS, Zephyr, Embedded Linux).
What we offer:
- Friendly and dedicated team of colleagues, pleasant working environment.
- Interesting and non-trivial work content.
- Appropriate salary with a range of other benefits (e.g. MultiSport card).
- Maker-friendly environment (oscilloscopes, 3D printers, CNC, ...).
- Possibility to work full or part time, from the office or partially from home.
Are you interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org