Bender Robotics is a company that specializes in custom development of embedded systems, design of electromechanical systems, electronics, firmware and high-level control layers. As an Embedded Systems Architect at Bender Robotics, you will become part of a group of dedicated Embedded Software and Electronics developers working to meet the demands of international customers.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for technical parts of projects (direct the technical solution, merge requests, design reviews) solved within a team.
- Design firmware drivers and modules used across various types of consumer, industrial, automotive, medical and aerospace grade electronics.
- Set up version control and other quality management systems on long running complex projects.
- Provision automated unit, system testing, verification and CI/CD tools with connection to deployment onto embedded targets (PC-lint, Polyspace, GitLab, SonarQube).
What skills are required:
- Advanced C skills.
- Advanced skills with versioning systems (Git, SVN).
- Well versed in code quality mechanisms (unit testing, TDD approach) and with knowledge of applicable quality standards (MISRA or similar).
- Experience in establishing a layered embedded systems architecture.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate parts of technical solutions among the team.
Typical areas of expertise utilised:
- Cortex-M architecture.
- Basic and advanced usage of peripherals (USART, SPI, I²C, CAN, …).
- Embedded real time operating systems (such as Micrium, FreeRTOS, CMSIS-RTOS, Nucleus-OS, Atomthreads).
- Oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Understanding of electronic circuits and components.
- Ability to read schematics and technical documentation.
In case of interest please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org