Don’t want to work for a corporation? Come work with us!
Bender Robotics is a privately owned company, where we mainly focus on embedded software and firmware development, electronics design, and automated testing. We apply our specialization in a wide range of fields, including automotive, medical, aerospace, and consumer electronics.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team of skilled developers.
Tools and Automation Developer, you will participate in the development process of tailored embedded solutions for a variety of European customers. Your primary role will be to communicate with developers and testing team to deliver solutions to streamline the development process.
Your job will be:
- Writing code mostly in the Python programming language.
- Working with Git, tools for Continuous Integration and code quality analysis - focus on configuration and automation of development workflows.
- Understanding and writing of technical documentation in English.
What we commonly use:
- Ecosystem consisting of a mixture of standard and in-house tooling, aiming for a seamless development and testing flow.
- Automated testing and CI/CD tools with connection to deployment onto embedded targets.
What we offer:
- Friendly and dedicated team of colleagues, pleasant working environment.
- Interesting and non-trivial work content - ownership of tools that help others.
- Appropriate salary with a range of other benefits (e.g. MultiSport card).
- Maker-friendly environment (oscilloscopes, 3D printers, CNC, ...).
- Possibility to work full or part time, from the office or partially from home.
- Suitable for graduates too.
In case of interest please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org