You don’t want to work for a huge corporation? Come work with us!
Test Developer you will participate in the development of system tests in Python to ensure the quality of developed firmware/software/hardware in consumer, industrial, automotive, medical and aerospace grade embedded solutions. Part of the job is the development of automated software tools and its integration.
Your job will be:
- Analysis of system requirements.
- Design, preparation and execution of system tests for embedded systems.
- Development of test tools for Python.
- Work with tools for Continuous Integration (Gitlab CI) and repositories (Git, SVN).
- Ability to decompose complex tasks, basic algorithmization, systematic thinking.
- Experiences with development for the Python ecosystem.
- Ability to read technical documentation (requirements specification, design description).
- Experience with embedded development (big plus).
- Experience with commonly used peripherals and buses (UART, SPI, I²C, CAN…).
- Experience with an oscilloscope or logical analyser.
- Knowledge of electronics circuits and components.
What we offer:
- Friendly and devoted team of colleagues.
- Interesting and non-trivial work content - wide range of project types.
- Work in an attractive field and pleasant working environment.
- Appropriate financial remuneration, a range of other benefits.
In case of interest please contact: email@example.com